Brydee and Jay Jay spent the last two days between our home and Auntie Heather's, while their parents were in Mesquite for their yearly Davey excursion with extended family. Amidst all the noise of our home today. I found Brydee in the Living Room just singing away and leading the singing while standing on the fireplace next to the piano. She was multi tasking as she was singing, leading the singing with her arm, and moving her leg to the beat as well. Crazy cute kid.
So I grabbed my camera and made my first video ever. It would have been cute, as she was singing Jingle Bells. However, it is really hard to hear her over Uncle Brandon torturing Jay Jay in the other room. It's bad enough that Jay Jay (2 years old) does NOT know how to whisper or use an indoor voice. I don't think he owns an indoor voice. But Uncle Brandon was just as much out of control today. So I tried to move in closer to video Brydee and all you get is way too much movement...sorry...p.s. the pile of unmatched shoes on the fireplace are a result of only one shoe per pair. Someone needs to take them home, or I am throwing them out:)
Last week when we were having our Family Home Evening with the Tribe. We asked the kids (grandkids) what song they wanted to sing. It usually is ALWAYS "Book of Mormon stories" hand motions and all. This time Brydee says "How Firm A Foundation". WHAT?! Whose kid is this anyway. And you know what. She knew the words too.
4 comments:
hahahahahahahaha.....hahahahah.... that cracks me up!.... brandon, jay jay, the whole thing! ahahhaha
She is adorable! Atleast I got one perfect kid right? hahaha! Can't have them all like that other wise it would just be too easy! lets cross our fingers this next one takes after Brydee!
Brydee is a perfect angel! haha I love her!!! and Jay Jay is such a terd. I loooove teasing him and making him mad!!! hahhahah
that is too cute!
Post a Comment