Saturday morning we were able to get several dozen ears of corn delivered fresh from Enterprise. With the help of little William we shucked them then blanched them and cut it off the cob to be able to bag and freeze it. We haven't done this in years and were so excited when the opportunity presented itself again.
William REALLY liked chewing on the ear and getting the milk to ooze all over his mouth and face. He loved helping papa.
William REALLY liked chewing on the ear and getting the milk to ooze all over his mouth and face. He loved helping papa.

3 comments:
That is such a great idea. I love it.I love corn, and you can always keep a bunch on hand.
look how cute my son is standing there all by him self! haha... you leave him with papa and grandma and they put him to work! :)
I made your strawberry cupcakes tonight for a gourmet babyshower and oh my goodness they were the biggest hit ever. I am pretty sure I will never make another "box" cupcake again. I also made a lemon variation....delightful!!!
Thanks.
Brooke Wilson Oldroyd
Post a Comment